Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area before a moisturizer and sunscreen. Allow absorbing before applying additional products. It can be used twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- Assists with enhancing the production of collagen and elastin.
- May provide superior hydrating properties immediately upon application to improve the skin’s barrier function by reducing water evaporation from the surface layer.
- May provide long-lasting hydration up to 5 days after initial application.
- Prevents skin damage caused by damaging UV rays and pollution.
- Fights photo-aging of the skin to provide radiant and healthy-looking skin.
- Utilizes our HumiGrowth® technology, which is a synergistic blend of powerhouse anti-aging ingredients, including Human Growth Factors, antioxidants, and a peptide complex.
- Contains an ester of ascorbic acid that inhibits the tyrosinase activity, protects against UVA/UVB damage, and reduces melanin synthesis by up to 80%.
- Powerful antioxidants and radical scavengers protect the skin surface lipids (SSL) from oxidative stress and strengthen the skin barrier function.
- May help smooth and blur the appearance of vertical wrinkles after only 7 days.
- Tripeptide complex present uniquely mimics the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen.
- Up to a 76% increase in collagen level within the skin.
- May help improve the overall appearance of skin complexion and skin firmness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media (Growth Factor), Human Neonatal Fibroblast Conditioned Media (Growth Factor), Glyceryl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Undecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Tridecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Benzylsulfonyl D-Seryl Homophenylalanine Amidinobenzamide Acetate, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10)