Boutique Sales Associate
We are looking for a results-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales activities, makeup application and promoting medical-grade skin, botanical-based hair, mineral makeup and vitamin products through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client's expectations.
• Greet customers upon their arrival
• Demonstrate proper use of makeup and skin care products
• Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, body lotions and hair care products)
• dentify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
• Help clients find products they’re looking for in our store
• Explain to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying
• Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
• Inform customers on prices and special offers
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customer's needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Go the extra mile to drive sales
• Maintain in-stock and presentable conditions assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationship with customers
• Database management
• Light cleaning
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
• 3+ years of retail experience, within beauty industry preferred
• Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skin care products
• Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams)
• Understanding of which products suit different skin types
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours
• High school diploma
• Additional education in Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to move, transport and lift up to 20 pounds
Locations: Will work mainly out of the Wadsworth and Brunswick locations.
Pay: Hourly pay between $15.00- $17.00 + sales incentive bonuses.
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k and 401k matching, Paid Vacation, AFLAC, free dermatologic care for employee and immediate family, discounted cosmetic procedures and boutique products.
Hours: 4 weekdays 7:45a- 5:30pm.